A freesweet recipe:
sugar free low carb donuts
- Preheat your oven to 175 Celsius / 350 Fahrenheit.
- Melt the butter. In a bowl or with a food processor, blend the butter, cream and Freesweet until smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and blend until combined. Then add the almond flour and baking powder and mix.
- Spoon the dough into a well-greased donut pan. I used a silicone mini donut pan. Do not overfill!
- Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Roll in Vanilla Freesweet
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes