← All Recipes
A freesweet recipe:
Banana Bread Waffles
Created by @busy_body_balance
- Switch on your waffle maker and spray very well with Spray&Cook.
- Mash your banana first and add egg white.
- Mix your dry ingredients and add to the wet ingredients.
- Scoop about two tbsp in the middle of your waffle square (if you have a round shaped waffle maker just adapt)
- bake about 2-3mins depending on how crispy you want it.
- Topped with some yoghurt, banana, blueberries and almond butter drizzle
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes