← All Recipes
A freesweet recipe:
Sugar Free Protein Crumpets
Created by Tarryn Wallis at SWFitnewss
- Blend together all dry ingredients. And add all wet ingredients except milk. Mix well
- Add milk to get the drop consistency. Probably only need about a tablespoon or two.
- Spray pan with cook and spray (or use butter if desired) and heat on medium.
- Split batter into 3 and cook for about 1 min (or until you see bubbles form) and flip. Do the same on the other side.
- Mix together the yogurt and Freesweet and crush the smarts. Stack you crumpets and add to the top. Viola
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes