← All Recipes
A freesweet recipe:
Cottage Cheese Flapjacks (diabetic Friendly)
Diabetic approved fluffy flapjacks
Serves: 1 stack
- 1. Put oats into a blender, or food processor and blitz to a grainy batter.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients, and process into a batter. Leave to rest for about half an hour, at room temperature.
- 3. Heat non-stick skillet over medium heat. (Use a little non-stick olive oil cooking spray to help keep from sticking).
- 4. Pour tablespoons per flapjack into pan & allow to cook until small bubbles form (about 4-5mins) then flip & allow to cook the same on the otherside.
- 5. Serve with your favourite sugar-free jam (which is suitable for Type 1 diabetes).
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes