A freesweet recipe:
Ntwenhle's easy pancakes
- 1. Heat butter in a large open frying pan.
- 2. Sift flour and salt in a large bowl. And add Freesweet, mix well.
- 3. In a jug, whisk milk and egg. Pour over dry ingredients. Mix well to form soft batter.
- 4. Ladle some batter into the pan and quickly swirl it around to cover the surface. After about two to three minutes bubbles will start to appear on the pancake’s surface and the batter will no longer be runny. Flip the pancake and cook on the other side.
- 5. Place a cooked pancake onto a plate and sprinkle with cinnamon and Freesweet
- 6. And then place a second pancake onto your plate, add fruit and sprinkle with Freesweet
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes