← All Recipes
A freesweet recipe:
Peanut Buttery Biscuits (diabetic Friendly)
Deliciously simple peanut buttery goodness, approved for Diabetics
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, Freesweet, baking soda and salt together.
- 3. In a separate bowl, beat the egg, peanut butter and vanilla together.
- 4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients until thoroughly mixed then roll into balls – approximately 8-10.
- 5. Lay the balls out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, lightly flattening each one down with a fork.
- 6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, then allow biscuits to cool and harden.
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes