← All Recipes
A freesweet recipe:
Easy Fluffy Vegan Chocolate Pancakes
Vegan and delicious.
Serves: 1 stack
- In two seperate bowls, mix the wet ingredients and sift the dry ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients whisking until all lumps are gone.
- Stir in the choc chips.
- Heat frying pan on medium heat with a heaped tsp of coconut oil. Wait for the pan to heat up and then scoop about ½ cup pancake batter onto the pan, spreading out to make a nice circle.
- Wait for the bubbles at the top to collapse and batter to start separating from the pan. This normally takes about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip with a spatula and cook on other side for an additional 2 minutes.
- Repeat process with all the batter.
- Stack pancakes and serve with whatever topping you like (we melted some more Nova)
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes