← All Recipes
A freesweet recipe:
apple & carrot crumble
Cinnamony, sweet and crumbly, just like regular apple crumble should be. Created for Freesweet by @sugarfreesundays.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Chop up apples and carrots in a bowl. Sprinkle some Freesweet and cinnamon over them if you like!
- Into an oven proof dish or 6 mini ramekins, divide your chopped up apple and carrot mixture. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While your filling bakes, combine dry ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Combine wet ingredients in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Mix and heat again for 30 seconds.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix into a crumb. Use your fingers!
- Remove your filling from oven. Take your topping and sprinkle
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes