A freesweet recipe:
- Preheat oven to 180.
- Prepare a baking dish with foil (shiny side at bottom) and spray foil with some spray & cook.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Mash the banana and mix with all the other wet ingredients.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- When mixed, grate 1/2 chocolate bar into mixture.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Bake for 35-40 mins. (This will be different for everyone so I suggest testing with a toothpick/clean knife until it comes out clean.
- Let cool and cut into 12 squares.
- * The brownies still seem unbaked when taken out but just let it cool, it will set.
- Top with popcorn and drizzle with a chocolate nut butter
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes