← All Recipes
A freesweet recipe:
cream cheese strawberry cookies
A Valentines favourite!
Serves: 24 cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and line pans with parchment paper.
- Pour fresh lemon juice over chopped strawberries, drain them after a few minutes.
- Whisk together 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, salt and baking powder and set aside.
- Beat butter with Freesweet and cream cheese until it’s light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Gradually add flour mixture and mix until it’s well combined.
- Stir in chopped white chocolate.
- Sprinkle strawberries with 1-2 tablespoon flour, toss them until all strawberries are coated with thin layer of flour and then stir them really gently in the batter.
- Drop heaping tablespoon of batter onto pan leaving 2.5cm space between.
- Set the cookies in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes before baking.
- Sprinkle the cookies with Freesweet if you want!
- Bake for 13-15 minutes( until the edges become golden brown).
- Let them cool a few minutes in the pan than transfer them to a wire racks to cool completely.
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes