← All Recipes
A freesweet recipe:
Quinoa Loaf (diabetic Friendly)
A healthy, gluten free & diabetic friendly recipe
Serves: 1 loaf
- 1. Preheat oven to 160° Celsius.
- 2. Drain quinoa and rinse thoroughly.
- 3. Place the quinoa into a food processor followed by chia gel, water, olive oil, bicarb soda, salt, Freesweet and lemon juice. Mix for 3 minutes.
- 4. The batter should be fairly thick with some whole quinoa still left in the mix.
- 5. Spoon mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper.
- 6. Bake for 1 ½ hours or until bread is firm to touch and bounces back when pressed with your fingers.
- 7. Remove from the oven and cool for 30 minutes in the tin, then remove it and cool completely before eating.
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes