← All Recipes
A freesweet recipe:
No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Cups
- To make Peanut Butter Granola Cups, in a bowl combine granola, chopped peanuts, peanut butter and honey. If the mixture is too dry add more melted Freesweet to get sticky consistency of the mixture.
- Grease cupcake pan and divide the mixture in 12 cups. Press the mixture well to hold together and make a dent in the center of each cup. Freeze for 5-10 minutes, until the cups are firm.
- Then, melt peanut butter and pour int the center of each granola cup. Now, freeze for another 5-10 minutes, until firm.
- Finally, melt dark chocolate and coconut oil and spoon melted chocolate on top of peanut butter. Chill until chocolate has set.
- ore in the fridge in air-tight container., or freeze for longer storage.
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes