← All Recipes
A freesweet recipe:
tiramisu (diabetic friendly)
A diabetic-friendly, sugar free favorite
- 1. Dip half the biscuits into the coffee and put in glass or container of your choice.
- 2. Whip cream to stiff peak and set aside.
- 3. Beat mascarpone and Freesweet until smooth.
- 4. Add egg yolks and beat.
- 5. Fold in whipped cream.
- 6. Pour half the mixture over the biscuits.
- 7. Place dry biscuits on top.
- 8. Pour the rest of mixture.
- 9. Decorate as you like.
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes