← All Recipes
A freesweet recipe:
strawberry and raspberry oat bars
Created by @honest_._yoga
- Mix together oats, spelt flour, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, Freesweet and coconut oil.
- Place 2/3 of this mixture in a greased rectangular dish and press firmly.
- In another bowl mix strawberries, raspberries, cornstarch or arrowroot powder & 1 tbsp till combined.
- Pour you berry mix on top of the oat base.
- Crumble the remaining oat mix over the berries and lightly press.
- Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes.
- You can sprinkle coconut flakes on top for the last 5 minutes of cooking time for extra crunch.
- Let cool for at least 1 hour before slicing.
- Drizzle with nut butter of choice
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes