← All Recipes
A freesweet recipe:
Created by @busy_body_balance.
- Preheat oven to 180.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and i spray them with Spray&Cook as well.
- Mix the wet ingredients
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients (don't over-mix)
- Pour into cupcake liners, fill them up halfway, if there is mixture left fill them more as they don’t rise that much.
- Bake for 30-35mins. Keep your eye on them and test after about 25min as the time will differ from muffin pan sizes and ovens.
- *Tip: add milk last, bit by bit just to make sure that your mixture is not to runny.
- Serve with nut butter of choice or jam & reduced fat cheese.
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes