A freesweet recipe:
- Preheat oven to 180
- Prepare an oven tray with some coconut oil spray / Spray & Cook.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bigger sized bowl (excluding the extra add ins).
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and add the rest of the wet ingredients except for the peanut butter and coconut oil.
- Add the wet and dry ingredients together and whisk until mixed- do not over mix.
- Heat the nut butter and coconut oil together and add to mixture.
- Fold in the extra add ins.
- You might need more almond milk if mixture is to dry. You want a dough-like consistency. It should be thick but not dry.
- Spread mix evenly on the baking tray and bake for about 30mins.
- Start testing with a skewer/knife after 30mins until it comes out clean. When ready, take it out if the oven and let it cool.
- Cut into even sized rectangles. Place it on the oven tray inside the oven, they shouldn’t touch.
- Bake for about 7 hours on 80-100 degrees (you can decide depending on how crunchy you want it).
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes