← All Recipes
A freesweet recipe:
Almond, chia seed and vanilla-yoghurt pancakes
We’ve given traditional American pancakes a healthy makeover!
- Mix almonds, chia seeds, salt and baking powder together in a medium bowl.
- Beat eggs, Freesweet, yoghurt and cream in another bowl until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix through.
- Grease a non-stick pan with melted butter and pour 45ml (3 Tbsp) of batter into pan.
- Fry pancakes over medium heat until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip over. Fry for another minute or two until golden and cooked through.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve pancakes topped with cream and fresh berries or with Freesweet and cinnamon.
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes
pancake pancakes American pancakes healthy healthy pancakes breakfast crumpets flapjacks family meal sugar free low carb