← All Recipes
A freesweet recipe:
Low-carb crunchy nut muesli with orange zest
Start your day the smart way with this healthy, low-carb breakfast.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Line a rimmed baking tray with baking paper and place muesli mixture onto tray.
- Bake at 180°C for about 15–20, or until golden, mixing through every 5–7 minutes to ensure the muesli bakes evenly.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Serve muesli with coconut-cream yoghurt (available from several local brands) and fresh berries. Alternatively, store in an airtight container until ready to use.
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes
muesli granola healthy breakfast low carb sugar free family breakfast healthy breakfast sugar-free breakfast banting