A freesweet recipe:
peanut butter overnight oats
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Microwave for 10 seconds, stir for 10 seconds, and microwave for 10 more seconds.
- Add in the yogurt, milk, oats, cocoa powder, and Freesweet.
- Stir well and make sure the peanut butter is mashed in thoroughly. If desired, add in dark chocolate chips.
- Transfer the mixture into a small jar or sealed container.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour or until oats are completely softened.
- Store overnight oats in the fridge for up to 3 days.
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes