← All Recipes
A freesweet recipe:
Cakey Chocolate Brownies
Easy, fudgy low calorie brownies
- Preheat oven to 180°
- Cream butter and freesweet until light and fluffy
- Beat in vanilla and egg whites, one at a time
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture
- Spread into an 20cm square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 20-25 minutes
- Cool completely on a wire rack
- Mix glaze ingredients; spread over brownies
- Cut into bars
For more recipes visit www.freesweet.co.za/recipes
No Content has been found.